PENTAIR RAINBOW FREE CHLORINE & pH ANALYZER 2 IN 1 TEST KIT TABLET
PENTAIR 2 in 1 Test Kit is an easy and accurate way to teat your pool water for PH and chlorine level, giving you a clear picture of your pool’s health and peace of mind when swimming.
The tablet form provides accurate and hassle-free
-Idea PH range = 7.2 to 7.6
-Idea Chlorine demand = 1.0 to 3.0
Easy step to a clean pool:
- Dip the Dip Cell color comparator into the pool or spa and fill to the line with sample water (shake out any excess).
- Add one Free Chlorine DPD1R Tablet to the small chamber next to the CL DPD colors.
- Add one Phenol Red Tablet to the small chamber next to the pH colors.
- Cap and invert to mix. Match sample colors to the color standards and record results. Rinse promptly after use.
- Take water sample from a depth of about 16 inches below the water surface. Never test immediately after adding pool/spa chemicals.
- When adding tablet reagents, just push the tablet through the foil package into the test chamber.
- Read results immediately.
- Read your test results in natural daylight but away from direct sunlight. To read, hold Dip cell comparator at arms length above the horizon.
- Rinse the DipCell comparator thoroughly before and after testing.
- Store kit in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Levels of chlorine above 10 ppm can cause bleaching of the DPD reaction.