PENTAIR INTELLIFLO VSF VARIABLE SPEED POOL PUMP 3.0HP SIN PHASE 50Hz (USA) – 150gpm@50FT
ENERGY SAVINGS WITH FLOW CONTROL
1) Variable Speed with 4 preset Speed modes and adjustable individual RPM.
2) Experience cost savings up to 90% compared to conventional pump.
3) User friendly touch panel for overall program setting.
4) 45dB Decibels noise level at low speed compare to 70dB~80dB conventional pump.
5) Casing : Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic, Weather proof type.
6) Specs : 16Amp, Single phase, 3.0HP, 2.2KW, 230Voltage, 50Hz, non-submersible.
7) Motor : Permanent magnet synchronous motor. Able to operate 24 hours.
8) Max Flow : 150Usgpm at 50FT Head (567.81L/min at 15.24m Head).
9) Dimension : 594mm Length x 275mm Width x 333mm Height.
10) Feature : Built-in strainer with see thru lid cover.
11) Certified by : ENERGY STAR®, NSF and UL Listed.
COST SAVING VARIABLE SPEED PUMP
PENTAIR is the first brand to offer speed control and flow control in the same pump. And, the IntelliFlo VSF pump is the most recent product in a long history of firsts. Innovations include: the first variable speed pool pump, the first variable flow pool pump, Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) technology and the first ENERGY STAR® Certified pool pump. Intelliflo VSF pump manage to save up *90% energy cost.
• Top-mounted field wiring compartment is easier to access and connect.
• Eight programmable speed or flow settings and built-in timer.
• Totally enclosed fan-cooled design for quiet operation and long life.
• Rotatable keypad with optional wall mount kit (sold separately).
• Menus are easier than ever to use.
• NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A184.108.40.2062 Standard.
• Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.