PENTAIR INTELLIFLO XF VARIABLE SPEED COMMERCIAL POOL PUMP 3.0HP SIN PHASE 50Hz (USA) – 175gpm@50FT
ENERGY SAVINGS WITH FLOW CONTROL
1) Suitable to replace existing commercial / condominium pool for greater energy saving.
2) Variable Speed with 4 preset Speed modes and adjustable individual RPM.
3) Experience cost savings up to 90% compared to conventional pump.
4) User friendly touch panel for overall program setting.
5) 45dB Decibels noise level at low speed compare to 70dB~80dB conventional pump.
6) Casing : Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic, Weather proof type.
7) Specs : 16Amp, Single phase, 3.0HP, 2.2KW, 230Voltage, 50Hz, non-submersible.
8) Motor : Permanent magnet synchronous motor. Able to operate 24 hours.
9) Max Flow : 175Usgpm at 50FT Head (662.45L/min at 15.24m Head).
10) Dimension : 633mm Length x 298mm Width x 358mm Height.
11) Feature : Built-in strainer with see thru lid cover.
12) Certified by : ENERGY STAR®, NSF and UL Listed.
MAXIMUM COST SAVING WITH INTELLIFLO XF VARIABLE SPEED PUMP
“The IntelliFloXF® Variable Speed Pump saves more energy than ever before. This remarkable
pump was originally designed to combine the best of our IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump
technology with a smoother, ultra-efficient hydraulic design. A more intuitive user interface
makes programming a cinch. IntelliFloXF pump is now equipped with a rotatable keypad for
easy operation and viewing. Up to *90% energy cost saving compare to conventional pump.”
• Cam and Ramp™ Lid removes easily and is see-through for easy basket inspection.
• Innovative hydraulic design primes fast and maximizes efficiency.
• Interface control keypad is more intuitive than ever.
• Totally enclosed fan-cooled design for quiet operation and long life.
• Comes with union connectors for connecting directly to 2.5″ or 3″ plumbing.
• Built-in 24-hour clock for scheduling and setting.
• NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Standard.
• Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.