TRUE UNION BALL VALVE C.D 4″ (HIGH GRADE)
1. The inner body are processed by digital lath to ensure the seal of threaded carrier.
2.Each ball be polished after rough turning and fine turning to ensure its smooth and good performance in seal.
3. The body and hole of stem should be processed by lath to assure the stability of the seal and to increase strength.
4. The tooth of products( size bigger than 2-1/2 inch) are processed and finished by lathes to ensure the union cap and the body be assembled more closely.
5. 100% pressure/hydro test before valve be sent out our factory.
6. Can be assembled with flanges.
1) Material : UPVC.
2) Size : 1″ – 4″
3) End connector : SOCKET / THREADED
4) Standard : ANSI, DIN, JIS, CNS.
5) Working Pressure: 150 PSI.
6) Operating Temperature : UPVC (0-45℃).