PENTAIR 2″ DIVERTER VALVE / BALL VALVE 2″
WORRY FREE WITH FUTURE REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR 2-WAY DIVERTER (HIGHEST GRADE)
Our lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. They never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC or PVC*, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All of our valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with our valve actuators, they’re the perfect solution for fully automated operation. The polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal requires no lubrication.
* Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal.
* Optimum positive-seal.
* Maximum flow rate, low head loss.
* Fiberglass reinforced handle.
* Withstands pressure up to 1MPa (145Psi).
* Used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications.
* Accepts 50mm plumbing ( Class D ).
* Field-adjustable stop positions.
* Plumbed with inlet at any port.
* Designed to work with most industry standard actuators.
* Handle 90 degree is open valve.