AIS RP36 SALT GENERATOR 35GR/HR WITH ELECTROLYSIS CELL – SELF CLEANING
SALT WATER ELECTROLYSERS CHLORINE GENERATORS (SELF CLEANING)
1) Chlorine Output : 35grams / hour.
2) Recommend for Pool : 88.00m³ water volume.
3) Salinity (Total Dissolved Solids, TDS) : 5000ppm.
4) Self-Cleaning : Yes, Reverse Polarity Electrodes.
5) Recommend Cell Cleaning : Clean every 4 to 5 months.
6) Anode material : Titanium cell plate.
7) Cooling : Convectional (air flows through unit opening).
8) Reading : Non digital, simple LED display indication.
9) Time Switch : No built-in timer.
10) IP Rating : IP 24.
a) Reverse Polarity (RP) switchs the electrodes periodically between positive and negative charge
resulting in less calcium build up and less maintenance.
b) Powder Coated Steel Construction for durable and corrosion resistant enclosure.
c) External Aluminium Heatsink provides enhanced cooling to alleviate internal heat.
d) Ultra Reliable Transformer for resistant to power fluctuations and high temperatures.
e) Tinted Polycarbonate Front Cover as protects against direct sunlight and splashes.
f) Standard Safety Measures with preventing damage caused by overloading, water flow
interruption, high/low salt and other unforeseen events.
g) Genuine AIS Anode Titanium made to ensure the longevity of the electrolytic cell.
h) Proudly Australian Designed and Manufactured.