FOSROC SUPERCAST SW20 SWELLABLE WATERSTOP
HIGH PERFORMANCE SWELLABLE WATERSTOP FOR IN-SITU CONCRETE
1) Product Size : 5 meter x 10 mm x 20 mm rolls.
2) Easy to install.
3) Supercast SWX swellable adhesive enables full integration of Supercast SW20 and Supercast PVC networks.
4) Solves detailing problems in conjunction with Supercast PVC range.
5) Swelling properties unaffected by long term wet/dry cycling.
6) Sustains effective seal in wet conditions.
7) Delayed swell action allowing extra tolerance on site.
8) BBA approved.
Supercast SW20 is made from high performance synthetic elastomeric strips. The swelling action is the result of contact between water and hydrophilic groups which are part of the Supercast SW10 ‘Basic polymer’ molecular structure.
The hydrophilic groups are not subject to extraction or loss of swelling performance by prolonged or repeated wetting. This is a unique feature of the basic polymer. Expansion of the waterstop creates a positive pressure against the face of the concrete joint, thus preventing water passing through the protected joint.