PENTAIR INTELLIFLO VS+SVRS SAFETY POOL PUMP 3.0HP SIN PHASE 50Hz (USA) – 155gpm@50FT
TRUSTED BY PARENTS WHO WANT GREATER PEACE OF MIND
1) Variable Speed with 4 preset Speed modes and adjustable individual RPM.
2) Integrated with Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) technology.
3) Able to detect suction or drain blockage and automatically stop the pump.
4) Complied to ASME A112.19.17 and VGB Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act.
5) Casing : Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic, Weather proof type.
6) Specs : 16Amp, Single phase, 3.0HP, 2.2KW, 230Voltage, 50Hz, non-submersible.
7) Motor : Permanent magnet synchronous motor. Able to operate 24 hours.
8) Max Flow : 155Usgpm at 50FT Head (586.74L/min at 15.24m Head).
9) Dimension : 594mm Length x 275mm Width x 333mm Height.
10) Feature : Built-in strainer with see thru lid cover.
11) Certified by : ENERGY STAR®, NSF and UL Listed.
VARIABLE SPEED SAVINGS WITH BUILT-IN SAFETY VACUUM RELEASE SYSTEM
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump features a system that automatically shuts off when it detects drain blockage. This pump is programmable to operate at ideal speeds for specific operations—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more—to slash energy costs up to 90%.*
• SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act.
• Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well).
• Includes priming protection; no SVRS calibrations needed; built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
• Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel.
• Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help ensure safe operation and long life.
• Fully compatible with Pentair Automation and Controls and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
• NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A126.96.36.1992 Standard.
• Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.