EMAUX SACRIFICIAL ANODE SHIELD ANTI RUST / ANTI CORROSION
PREVENT ELECTROLYTIC CORROSION OF POOL METAL FOR POOL & SPA
The shield is built in Zinc Sacrificial Anode that protects the bather from electric shock risk, especially in the fiberglass pool without metal bonding. Also, it prevents electrolytic corrosion of pool metal parts when saltwater chlorinator disinfection system is applied, such as stainless steel ladder, heat pump heat exchanger, UV-C stainless steel casing, lighting stainless steel niche, pump motor aluminum housing, and salt chlorinator titanium cell plates.
Product Features :
1. Easy installation inline design add to existing 50mm / 2” Piping System.
2. Excellent prevent electric shock protection to fiberglass pool.
3. Max. 4 Bar (58psi) working pressure.
4. Long life cycle pure zinc alloy.
5. 1 meter of 8 AWG solid copper wire and transparent lid cover for observation.
How it works :
1. Sacrificial Anodes Shield is used to prevent other metals from eroding. This inline zinc anode has already secured in a PVC TEE ready for installation.
2. Once installed, the sacrificial anode will be consumed, instead of eroding other metal components surrounding the pool such as aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, and titanium.
3. The Sacrificial Anode Shield is tied into the pool bonding wire to protect the entire pool.
4. The anode should be replaced after half of it has been eroded, typically in about three years.