GRILLO DRY ACID POOL PH REDUCER / PH DOWN.GERMANY – 25KG
POOL DRY ACID – pH REDUCER / pH DOWN / pH DECREASER – 25KG BAG
Sodium Bisulphate / Natrium Bisulfat / Dry acid is a white crystallized granular substance used to lower swimming pool water pH.
How Much Acid / pH Down To Put In Pool:
a) Dose 100 grams of Dry Acid for 10m3 cubic / 2,700 gallons pool water.
b) Dose 1 KG of Dry Acid for 50m3 cubic / 13,200 gallons pool water.
* 100% pure original product from Frankfurt, GERMANY.
* In granular form and highly effective.
* Application : Approx. 10gram dry acid for 1,000 liters pool water; to lower 0.5pH.
* Long duration of sterilizing effect.
* Completely and rapidly soluble in water (no white turbidity).
* Keep in cool storage, away from rain and sun light.
* Strong effect against bacteria, algae and micro organism.
* Dry Acid is used to lower the pH in swimming pools and spas. It is safer and easier to use than hydrochloric acid (muriatic). It is easier to store but it also must be handled with care. The ideal pH of pool water should be 7.2-7.6.
* Pre-dissove the dry acid first by adding the dry acid into a large plastic bucket of water and then pouring the acid solution into the deep end of the pool, away from the skimmer and the fixtures. The Acid should be added when the pump is on and running. Retest the pH of the water in 4 hours and add more acid if needed.
* Helpful Tips : Do not add more than 150g of dry acid per 10,000 litres of pool water at any one time. Never add dry acid more than 3 times per day. Dry acid may be used in a spa or hot tub.