PENTAIR RP200 CARTRIDGE FILTER C/W 200SQFT MEDIA CCRP200
CRYSTAL CLARITY WITH CARTRIDGE CONVENIENCE
For residential and semi-commercial pools
1) Tank Material : Fiberglass-reinforced Polypropylene
2) Max operating pressure : 50 psi / 3.45 bar.
3) Max flow rate allow : 34.1m³/hr (150.00USgpm)
4) *CCRP200 filter area : 18.58m² (200sqft)
*Based on cartridge filtration rate of 0.375 USgpm/ft².
5) Max temperature : 40°C (122°F).
6) 2″ (50mmØ) plumbing connection for maximum flow.
7) Number of cartridge media : 1no. 330mmØ x 780mm(H).
8) Advance preset with “Start” & “Clean” pressure gauge provided.
9) Equipped with High-Flow™ Air Relief Valve.
10) Easy access 1.5″ (40mmØ) drain cap.
11) Diameter of the filter unit : 394mmØ.
12) Height of the filter unit : 1,030mm.
13) Clearance to remove Filter Top : 76″ (1,930mm) height from floor level.
14) Filtration Level : 20µ (better than sand filter level appro. 100µ)
The Clean & Clear RP Filter’s innovative side-entry design optimizes flow for greater energy efficiency. It features an easily cleaned cartridge for the ultimate in carefree pool filtration. The fiberglass-reinforced tank halves are secured with a low-force locking ring—just loosen the ring and remove the top half for easier cartridge access and rinsing. Filter maintenance doesn’t get any easier. (An average sand media is 100 microns)
• Save massive water on cleaning media compare to sand filter backwash and rinse mode.
• Saving space in pump room with its diameter size of 400mmØ only.
• Crystal clear and clean water is easily achieve as its filtration level very low.
• Cartridge is easy to remove and rinse.
• Clamp ring allows easy access to cartridge and internal parts.
• Single-piece base and tank are constructed of fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance.
• High-Flow™ Manual Air Relief Valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain optimum filtration efficiency at all times.