PENTAIR FRESHPOINT F2000-B2B WATER PURIFIER SYSTEM SET UNDER COUNTER
US Certified Water Purifier
Transform ordinary tap water into clearer, more refreshing water with the turn of your tap. The Pentair FreshPoint F2000 Under Counter Filtration System features a set of twin carbon blocks with lead reduction media to reduce sediment and more than 60 contaminants, like chlorine, lead, Cysts*, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The F2000 provides great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing vegetables and fruits, making soup, making ice and mixing drinks. Comes with a faucet.
1) Certified with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 : To reduce Chlorine Taste & Odour.
2) Certified with NSF/ANSI Standard 53 : To reduce Lead and Cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, which is known to cause diarrhoea and nausea.
3) Ultra Filtration : Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
4) Retains vital minerals found naturally in water.
5) Capacity : 675 gal. (2,555 L). Suggest to replace canister every one to 1 years.
6) Flow rate : 0.6 gpm (2.2 Lpm). Comes with a free Pentair branded faucet.
7) Pressure : 40 – 100psi. (2.75 – 6.89 bar), non-shock.
8) Temperature : 4.4 – 37.8 Celsius. Cold water application only.
9) Installation : Under sink (inside kitchen cabinet). Counter top to be drill a small hole for installation of Pentair certified faucet.
10) Includes : two nos. 0.5micron Cartridge canister, stainless steel wall hang bracket, faucet, cartridge system head, valves, tubing and installation fitting accessories.
11) Warranty : To be free of defects for a full twelve months period after purchase.
12) Application : For residential use.
• High quality commercial grade aluminium canister to protect the system from splitting or bursting.
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal.
• Space required : 13cm (H) x 13cm (W) x 51cm (D) including 65cm of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
• Install vertically with cartridge hanging down and use minimum length of tubing possible.
• Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
• Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
• Ready to drink from faucet / tap.
Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes.
Uses proprietary fibredyne carbon technology; superior removal of chlorine, tastes and odour, longer cartridge life span.
BEWARE of fake PENTAIR Everpure products, only buy from Authorized Dealer.