SR SMITH CYCLONE POOL SLIDE (SALT POOL FRIENDLY)
COMPACT AND IDEAL FOR LIMITED DECK SPACE
FOR POOL ENTHUSIASTS
1) Slide Material : Durable Molded Polyethylene. (Homogeneous)
2) Homogeneous Color Body : Taupe, Sandstone and Gray Granite.
3) Suitable For Salt Pool System : Yes.
4) Weight of Product : 59.0kg.
5) Height of Pool Slide : 1.25meter (4′ 1″).
6) Flume Length : 2.08meter (6′ 10″).
7) Right or Left Curve Available : Right curve only.
8) Enclosed Staircase Ladder : Yes.
9) Integrate Safety Handrails : Yes.
10) Bather Category : Kids only.
11) Bather Weight Limit : 79.0kg.
12) Water Delivery System : Direct connect to garden hose.
13) Recommend Water Depth : 0.9meter (3 feet) minimum.
14) Minimum Deck Space Required : 2.0meter x 1.70meter.
15) Delivery : Required 8 to 9 months and subject to stock avaibility.
S.R.Smith’s Cyclone water slide will make a big splash with the little one’s that enjoy your pool! The Cyclone incorporates many of the same great features of our Turbo Twister, but in smaller proportions at just 4-Feet 1-Inch tall. Loaded with safety features like molded in handrails, enclosed ladder and with little exposed metal, this slide is perfect for chlorine or salt pools. water delivery system connects through a garden hose Available as a right curve slide only in taupe, sandstone and gray granite designer colors to match the latest in backyard decor. Accommodates children and adults up to 175 lbs. This slide fully complies with the consumer product safety commission’s safety standard for swimming pool slides (16 C.F.R. 1207) and is intended for in-ground pools.
• Compact style ideal for limited deck space and smaller pool enthusiasts.
• Sturdy rotomolded construction for strength and durability.
• Design for quick and easy assembly.
• Simple deck mounted installation.
• CPSC Compliant : All S.R.Smith pool slides fully conform with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission standard for swimming pool slides. (16 CFR 1207 – MEIC Ref. No. 7136003 – 04/05/2006)
• Enclosed Ladder : Pool slides with enclosed ladders prevent wet feet from slipping through the rungs and provide a safer climbing surface.
• Wide Flume : Pool slides with deep and wide flumes keep anyone slip sliding away exiting the slide safely.