SR SMITH TYPHOON POOL SLIDE (SALT POOL FRIENDLY)
OFFER ALL THE FUN AND YET SMALLER PACKAGE
FOR MORE LIMITED DECK SPACE
1) Slide Material : Durable Molded Polyethylene. (Homogeneous)
2) Homogeneous Color Body : Sandstone and Gray Granite.
3) Suitable For Salt Pool System : Yes.
4) Weight of Product : 115.6kg.
5) Height of Pool Slide : 2.25meter (7′ 4″).
6) Flume Length : 3.00meter (9′ 10″).
7) Right or Left Curve Available : Left and Right.
8) Enclosed Staircase Ladder : Yes.
9) Integrate Safety Handrails : Yes.
10) Bather Category : Kids and Adults.
11) Bather Weight Limit : 123.0kg.
12) Water Delivery : 25mm pipe connection with 20gpm flow.
13) Recommend Water Depth : 0.9meter (3 feet) minimum.
14) Minimum Deck Space Required : 3.60meter x 1.25meter.
15) Delivery : Required 8 to 9 months and subject to stock avaibility.
S.R. Smith’s Typhoon slide gives you water park thrills right in your own backyard! Standing 7-Feet 4-Inch tall at the top of the runway and offering a high-volume water delivery system, this slide provides thrilling rides that everyone will love! Available in sandstone and gray granite designer colors to match the latest in backyard decor and left or right curve to accommodate multiple deck spaces. High volume water delivery system, plumb-through return line or connect to a garden hose ! Enclosed ladder, molded in handrails and deep flume for maximum safety. Sturdy roto-molded construction for strength, durability and longevity. With little exposed metal, this slide is perfect for chlorine or salt pools. Accommodates children and adults up to 275-Pound. This slide fully complies with the consumer product safety commission’s safety standard for swimming pool slides (16 C.F.R. 1207) and is intended for in-ground pools.
• Offers all the fun of its big brother, the TurboTwister, yet in a smaller package for more limited deck space.
• Sturdy rotomolded construction for strength and durability.
• Design for quick and easy assembly.
• Simple deck mounted installation.
• CPSC Compliant : All S.R.Smith pool slides fully conform with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission
standard for swimming pool slides. (16 CFR 1207 – MEIC Ref. No. 7136003 – 04/05/2006)
• Enclosed Ladder : Pool slides with enclosed ladders prevent wet feet from slipping through the rungs and provide
a safer climbing surface.
• Wide Flume : Pool slides with deep and wide flumes keep anyone slip sliding away exiting the slide safely.