PENTAIR EVERPURE H-104 WATER PURIFIER SYSTEM SET UNDER COUNTER
US Certified Water Purifier
Feel good about your water with a Pentair Everpure commercial grade filtration system. The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants (McDonald’s, STARBUCKS, KFC, THE COFFEE BEAN, 7-Eleven, etc) is also available for your home now.
The H-104 provides great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing vegetables and fruits, making soup, making ice and mixing drinks. Comes with a faucet.
1) Certified with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 : To reduce Chlorine Taste & Odour.
2) Certified with NSF/ANSI Standard 53 : To reduce Lead and Cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, which is known to cause diarrhoea and nausea.
3) Ultra Filtration : Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
4) Retains vital minerals found naturally in water.
5) Capacity : 1,000 gal. (3,780 L). Suggest to replace canister every one to 1.5 years.
6) Flow rate : 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm). Comes with a free Pentair branded faucet.
7) Pressure : 10 – 125psi. (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock.
8) Temperature : 2 – 38 Celsius. Cold water application only.
9) Installation : Under sink (inside kitchen cabinet). Counter top to be drill a small hole for installation of Pentair certified faucet.
10) Includes : 0.5micron Cartridge canister, 5.0micron Pre-filter, stainless steel wall hang bracket, faucet, cartridge system head, valves, tubing and installation fitting accessories.
11) Warranty : To be free of defects for a full twelve months period after purchase.
12) Application : For residential use.
• High quality commercial grade aluminium canister to protect the system from splitting or bursting.
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal.
• Space required : 13cm (H) x 13cm (W) x 51cm (D) including 65cm of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
• Install vertically with cartridge hanging down and use minimum length of tubing possible.
• Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
• Flush new cartridge at full flow for ten minutes to purge air.
• Ready to drink from faucet / tap.
Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes.
Uses proprietary fibredyne carbon technology; superior removal of chlorine, tastes and odour, longer cartridge life span.
BEWARE of fake Pentair Everpure products, only buy from Authorized Dealer.