PENTAIR EF-200ULN MATERNAL & BABY WATER PURIFIER SYSTEM SET UNDER COUNTER
US Certified Water Purifier
PENTAIR Inc, headquarter in Minnesota, USA, was founded in 1966. It has 85 years of world-class water purification experience. PENTAIR is one of the world’s authoritative professional water treatment equipment manufacturing companies and one of the 500 largest industrial enterprises in the United States. With operations in 53 countries on 6 continents, with more than 40 production bases, more than 1,200 international patents and 19,000 employees, it can provide products and services to our customers in all corners of the world.
The EF-200ULN provides 0.01micron Ultrafiltration ready drinking water for maternal mothers and babies. Comes with a faucet.
1) Ultra Filtration : Reduces particles as small as 0.01 micron in size by mechanical means.
2) Effective Adsorption : Carcinogenic, teratogenic, mutagenic, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) such as methane, carbon tetrachloride and phenol.
3) Removal of : 99.9% Leads, Chlorine, Heavy metals, Cyst, micro oraganisms and bacteria.
4) Retains vital minerals found naturally in water.
5) Capacity : 792 gal. (3,000 L). Suggest to replace canister every one years.
6) Flow rate : 0.32 gpm (1.9 Lpm). Comes with a free Pentair branded faucet.
7) Pressure : 22 – 58psi. (0.15 – 0.4 MPa), non-shock.
8) Temperature : 4 – 38 Celsius. Cold water application only.
9) Installation : Under sink (inside kitchen cabinet). Counter top to be drill a small hole for installation of Pentair certified faucet.
10) Includes : 0.01micron Cartridge canister, 5.0micron Pre-filter, stainless steel wall hang bracket, faucet, cartridge system head, valves, tubing and installation fitting accessories.
11) Warranty : To be free of defects for a full twelve months period after purchase.
12) Application : For residential use.
• Fibredyne carbon technology
– superior removal of chlorine, tastes & odor.
– removes particles.
– high flow rate.
– longer cartridge life span.
– Technology combines a sediment filter and a carbon block into one unit.
– Hold more sediment than a traditional carbon block.
– Extends life of cartridge.
– Do not need to change out cartridge as frequently.
– Achieve actual chemical reduction performance prior to plugging.
– Maintains much lower pressure drop over the life of the cartridge.
– Product has “true depth filtration” due to the gradient density that cartridge has from the OD to the ID of the media.
– Lifespan is very high with very good removal efficiency.
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal.
• Space required : 70cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 51cm (D) including 65cm of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
• Install vertically with cartridge hanging down and use minimum length of tubing possible.
• Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
• Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
• Ready to drink from faucet.
Uses proprietary fibredyne carbon technology; superior removal of chlorine, tastes and odour, longer cartridge life span.
BEWARE of fake PENTAIR Everpure products, only buy from Authorized Dealer.